Ireland’s leading bloggers and social media influencers gathered at Lillie’s Bordello on Dublin’s Grafton Street last night for the second annual Irish Beauty Blog Awards sponsored by Tan Organic recently (Thursday 26th May 2016).
Top bloggers, including Suzanne Jackson, Joanne Larby, Cliona Kelly and Melanie Murphy, were out in force for the star-studded event, which was hosted by 2FM Breakfast Republic’s Keith Walsh and celebrity stylist, Laura Mullet.
Suzanne Jackson of So Sue Me walked away with both the Best Lifestyle Blog and Best Design Blog awards, while Pippa O’Connor of Pippa.ie won the category of Best Fashion Blog. Cliona Kelly of Peaches & Cream won Best Social Media Blog and Joanne Larby of The Make Up Fairy won Best Beauty Blog at the prestigious event.
Building on the success of last year’s awards, members of the public nominated bloggers in 12 categories, including a new category – Best Male Blog – and the winners were revealed in front of the packed celebrity filled audience last night.
* Best Beauty Blog – The Make Up Fairy (Joanne Larby)
* Best Design Blog – So Sue Me (Suzanne Jackson)
* Best Food/Nutrition Blog – Natural Born Feeder (Roz Purcell)
* Best Fashion Blog – Pippa.ie (Pippa O’Connor)
* Best Lifestyle Blog – So Sue Me (Suzanne Jackson)
* Best Make-Up Artist – MRS Make Up (Michelle Regazzoli)
* Best Male Blog – Galway Player
* Best Newcomer Blog – Rosemary McCabe
* Best Vlog – The Make Up Chair (Sinead Caddy)
* Blogger of the Week – Fashionaid (Eadaoin Burke)
* Best Organic Blog – Rosanna Davison Nutrition (Rosanna Davison)
* Best Social Media Blog – Peaches & Cream (Cliona Kelly)
Award category sponsors included prestigious brands such as TanOrganic, Silk By TanOrganic, Skinlogic, Glenisk, CB12, Provoke Touch of Silver, Cailyn Ireland, CarePlus, O’Leary PR, Kinvara Skincare, Fatlashmink, Twiznight and B Perfect Cosmetics.
Noelle O’Connor, CEO of Tan Organic, said: “Following on from the success of last year’s Irish Beauty Blog Awards, we are absolutely thrilled to be headline sponsors for a second year running. Being an organic Irish company, the Irish blogging community is so important to us, one we love to support in any way we can! Congratulations to all the winners and nominees, and I’d like to applaud them for all their hard work and dedication in ensuring their followers receive the latest fashion, beauty and lifestyle news.”
For more information, visit http://www.beautyblogawards.com