Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are giving local customers even more opportunities to escape for some winter sun with the expansion of its 2016/17 flights and holidays programme from Belfast International Airport.
In total, 58 MORE FLIGHTS have been added to popular destinations Alicante, Faro, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Palma and Tenerife. More than 8,000 additional seats are now available including year round flying to Alicante and February half term flights to The Algarve.
This further growth follows the recent launch of the leading leisure airline’s and package holiday specialist’s biggest ever flights and holidays programme for summer 17, including brand new route Costa Brava (Girona). With this enhanced winter sun programme, Northern Ireland holidaymakers now have the best ever choice of destinations for their sunshine breaks.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “This is more exciting news for Northern Ireland as we further expand our winter sun programme from Belfast International Airport. These are some of our most popular destinations so we’re thrilled to be giving our loyal local customers even more opportunities to visit throughout the year.”
Graham Keddie managing director at Belfast International Airport added: “Jet2.com’s and Jet2holidays’ continued expansion at Belfast International Airport underlines their commitment to the local market. We are delighted that they have been able to increase their flying programme giving local holidaymakers an expanded choice direct from their local airport.”
Additional winter sun flying information:
• Alicante – 12 additional flights with the Saturday flight now available throughout the year.
• Faro: 16 more flights, including February half term services.
• Gran Canaria: 6 additional flights with the weekly service now operating for the full season.
• Lanzarote: 9 additional flights with the Wednesday and Saturday flights now operating for the full season.
• Palma: 6 additional flights.
• Tenerife: 9 additional flights with the Tuesday and Friday flights now operating for the full season.