Fashion is an ever evolving industry and trends can quickly come and go. This summer Lidl Northern Ireland will help you stay on top of the latest summer trends making sure your wardrobe is full of stylish yet affordable key pieces for under £9!
Lidl recently unveiled its highly anticipated Esmara spring/summer 2016 fashion collection, inspired by the Tropical Deco architecture and vibrant city of Miami and the contrasting bohemian blue hues of the Mediterranean. Focusing on bright and bold swimwear, accessories and summer essentials, there really is something for everyone with new pieces landing in store from the 9th June.
1. Neon Bikini – The covetable triangle neoprene bikini, available for the bargain price of just £3.99 for the top and £2.99 for the bottoms is the hero piece from this year’s collection. A new bikini is the perfect place to start when updating your summer wardrobe and the ‘See You in Miami’ collection boasts a stunning selection of tropical bikinis. (On sale 9th June)
2. One-Piece Swimsuit – This summer the one-piece swimsuit is a must-have; practical yet stylish, it is also versatile and can be worn from day to night. This black strappy version, £7.99, is classy and glamorous with delicate detailing at the back and gold accents on the shoulders. (On sale 9th June)
3. Sheer Kaftans – When those enjoyable summer days at the pool or beach draw to a close, cover up dresses are the perfect solution. Available in a variety of neon colours to brighten up your beach look or a stylish black kaftan, £6.99, can be teamed with skinny jeans or shorts. (On sale 23rd June)
4. Chunky Watch – Some say you are never fully dressed without a watch, Lidl’s chunky gold and rose-gold watches, £8.99, are all you need to make sure you make a bold fashion statement this summer. (On sale 19th May)
5. Sports Top – Athleisure is a growing fashion trend incorporating style & comfort and Lidl’s range gives the sports luxe look a tropical vibe featuring sports tops, £3.99, and leggings, £4.99 with vivid prints and pops of colour. (On sale 9th June)
6. Lace Trimmed Shorts – With a focus on trends that are both wearable and affordable, the Esmara collection has embraced the laid back look with uber comfortable lace trimmed beach shorts, £3.99. They come in both black and white and can be worn casually with a flat sandal or teamed with wedges for a dressed up evening look. (On sale 13th June)
7. Faux Suede Tee – Who said basics have to be boring?! This brown faux suede tee, £4.99, puts provides a stylish alternative to a plain t-shirt with its intricate laser cut detail and will look great layered with a classic denim shirt. (On sale 13th June)
8. Straw Hat – To ensure your summer wardrobe is sizzling, complete your outfits with a range of must-have summer accessories from Lidl. Look absolutely fabulous by the pool or the beach this summer in a trendy sun hat with leopard detail, £5.99. (On sale 23rd June)
9. Espadrilles – Comfortable and chic, espadrilles are quintessential summer shoes that look great with a wide variety of outfits, £5.99. (On sale 9th June)