The reign of the no-makeup makeup is officially over. Spring/Summer 2016 catwalks were awash with colour and saw bright pink lips making a big comeback. YOUNGBLOOD Intimatte Mineral Matte Lipstick range has added three new vibrant shades, making sure your make-up look is on trend for Spring 2016.
· Formulated with emollients and Vitamin E, the luxurious lipsticks will give you a beautiful matte look that will last for hours.
· Pick from three flattering shades; Sinful, Flirt and Fever (€19.50 RRP each), which are highly pigmented and will compliment any completion. Stand out from the crowd with Sinful, a bright fuchsia pink that is guaranteed to get you noticed. A soft pink that is anything but boring, Flirt will compliment any smokey eye and for a more daring look try Fever, a passionate fiery pink.
· YOUNGBLOOD Intimatte Mineral Matte Lipsticks deliver a rich velvety colour that stays fresh-looking for hours.
· The hydrating formula is lanolin-free and contains a special blend of natural oils and vitamins designed to protect and repair the lips.
· Made with natural ingredients such as sunflower oil and candellila wax and enriched with vitamin E to keep lips moist and protected.
· UVA/UVB protection.
· Feels exceptionally comfortable on skin.
· YOUNGBLOOD Intimatte Mineral Matte Lipsticks are available in 32 shades.
YoungBlood Pro Make-Up Artist Tips:
· For longer-lasting colour, prime lips with a powder foundation and apply lip liner to the entire lip. Then apply lipstick using a clean lip brush. Finally, apply and blend concealer around the edges of the lips with a clean lip brush, to give the appearance of a fuller lip.
· YoungBlood Cosmetics are available in selected pharmacies in Ireland. For further stockist information contact Cofri Cosmetics at (01) 833 1636.