The very best days start with a good breakfast and you won’t find better than the new Morrison Breakfast, now featuring adedicated Barista. Whether you like your caffeine fix from an espresso, latte, cappuccino, americano, flat white, mocha or more, Dan, the Morrison Breakfast Barista will serve it up to order, as many times as you like! All based on the Morrison’s bespoke blend ‘Rubia Light Roast’ from Java Republic.
The brand new breakfast menu, priced €16.50, caters for every taste, preference and occasion. Want a healthy high protein option? Try the omelette, made to order. Avoiding Gluten? No problem! There’s a wide range of Gluten Free dishes, treats and breads – with a dedicated toaster.
This is a breakfast to take your time over! Graze the juice bar, browse the breakfast buffet of breads, preserves, fruit, cereal and help yourself to the hot Irish breakfast. Included in the price is the option to choose from Morrison’s A La Carte breakfast menu, guaranteed to brighten the darkest day!
A La Carte Dishes include:
· 2 Egg Omelette with a choice of ham, Hegarty cheddar cheese, onion, peppers, chilli, tomato, mushroom, smoked salmon or spinach.
· Homemade Waffles, served with bacon and maple syrup.
· Eggs Benedict, on home baked muffins with ham, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce.
· Eggs Florentine on home baked muffins with spinach, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce.
· Vanilla scented French Toast with Tate & Lyle syrup and fresh berries.
· Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Bagel
· Pancakes with mixed berry compote.
The Morrison Breakfast is served from 7am to 10.30am, Monday to Friday and 7am to midday on Saturday and Sunday. Overlooking the Liffey on Ormond Quay, the Morrison’s very central location on the Luas line with parking nearby and complimentary high speed 200 MBPS Wi-Fi also makes it the perfect choice for a breakfast meeting!